Viro Java Synthetic Mexican Palm Rain Cape Thatch
Viro Mexican Palm Thatch is also known as, tiki roofing, thatch roofing, palm roofing, Mexican rain cape thatch, grass roofing and tiki hut roofing, synthetic thatch. Sitting under a palm palapa will instantly make you feel as if you're on a beautiful tropical beach. There's nothing better than to relax in the shade of a palapa. Now you really can vacation at home!
- Easy installation, no special skills required
- Can be used indoors or outdoors, add a topical touch to your structure
- Traditional Mexican palm diamond weave pattern underside
- Made from high density polyethylene
- 100% recyclable
- Eco Friendly
Viro Synthetic Palm frond Rain capes are available in rounds. Shaggy in appearance, they create an instant tropical look. The underside is an attractive diamond woven pattern. Thatch can be used for indoor and outdoor applications. Replacement thatch for palapas, tiki huts, grass huts, thatch umbrellas, thatch structures and more.
- Thatch & Matting Info Comparison Sheets PDF
Viro Mexican Palm Thatch Sizes:
- 9' (usually fits on 8 ft frame depending on overhang requirements)
- 12' (usually fits on 11 ft frame depending on overhang requirements)
- 13' (usually fits on 12 ft frame depending on overhang requirements)