Our Tahitian Tiki Huts are wonderful over spas, BBQ islands, pool decks, or just about anywhere else for lounging in the shade. If you want to truly vacation at home, purchase a Tahitian Tiki Hut! There's nothing better than to relax in the shade of a palapa. Now you really can vacation at home!
- High quality natural Tahitian palm thatch roofing panels (Tahitian is just the style name it is made in Mexico)
- 4 main poles 6" diameter with supporting lumber
- Partially assembled roof rafters
- Step-by-step instructions
- All necessary hardware for assembly
Our 6 inch diameter poles extend to 2 inch diameter round pine rafters. The roof thatching is hand woven Tahitian thatch panels. The thatch is easy to attach and maintain.
The Tahitian round Tiki Hut roof frames are round and the 4 posts beneath form a square.
8'x8' Square Tahitian Tiki Hut: 7' x 7' (on center)
10'x10' Square Tahitian Tiki Hut: 8.5' x 8.5' (on center)
12'x12' Square Tahitian Tiki Hut: 10.5' x 10.5' (on center)
Pole spacing has been designed to maximize your space in the shade. The poles have been set to the very outer edge of the roof frame. If you would like to have the pole spacing closer together, in most cased this can be easily changed with no additional customization charges. The pole spacing for the oval Tiki Hut palapas can be changed with some limitations. The width distance can be shortened (see above) but the length can not; unless the whole roof length is changed.
4 out of 5 - This means that this type of palapa is somewhat difficult to setup (compared to the simplest.)
Basic Installation Instructions
- Assemble bottom portion of hut. (legs to headers)
- Assemble top portion of huts in place or separately on ground for smaller size round huts then place on top of posts.
- Secure top portion to bottom portion
Attach pre-woven thatch pieces to roof
*Much more detailed instructions come with kit