Natural bamboo border bundle comes in a pack of 4 and measures 8 feet in length, 1 foot in height, and 1.25 inch in diameter. The bamboo used to make our asymmetrically shaped borders have been capped at the nodes to prevent water damage and decay. Only the highest quality Tonkin bamboo is used to construct our pre-assembled borders.
Each border has been tested for quality and secured with commercial grade galvanized steel wire. These borders can easily be shaped to fit around landscaping features of all shapes and sizes. Emphasize a place of relaxation near gardens, ponds, water features, and walkways. The natural tan color compliments outdoor décor of all types and welcomes a tropical ambience.
DISCLAIMER: This item does not come with anchors
- Bamboo is a natural material. Each piece is unique and will vary slightly in appearance. Color variations occasionally occur in bamboo, however, this is a natural characteristic and not a product defect.
- Poles will always taper naturally, so all diameters and lengths are approximate, industry standard averages.
- We NEVER ship cracked product, but bamboo is subject to cracking and splitting just like any other wood product. Bamboo can develop cracks in transit due to changes in weather and climate. Some poles have pre-drilled holes to prevent cracking. This does not affect the integrity of the bamboo.
- We cannot guarantee consistency with any of our bamboo products, but we try our best to offer the highest quality bamboo currently available on the market.
- We do not break up bundles.
- Bamboo poles and products are not returnable or exchangeable, and are considered final sales.