Palmex Synthetic Thatch Wind Clips - 100 pack
Palmex Synthetic Palm Thatch Specs:
- Shingles- 38" Wide x 27" Tall x 0.7mm thick (Rio & Aloha styles) Aloha come with 57 inch rails to slide 1.5 shingles into or 114 inch rails to slide 3 shingles into.
- Rio Style is intended to be installed on a sub-roof while Aloha is intended to be installed directly to roof rafters, leaving shingles visible from beneath (max rafter spacing of 19 7/8".)
- New as of 2017 Rio & Aloha leaves are identical; the only difference now is Aloha includes rails and Rio does not
- Ridge Cap- 38" Long x 28" Wide
- Top Cap- 38" Diameter
- 20 year manufacturers warranty- documentation available upon request
- Waterproof roof system if installed properly
- Material: Polyethylene, Thermo-molded
- Shingles cover approximately 1.2 square feet @ 5" row intervals, add 10-12% for waist, possibly more if using on a circular roof
- Shingles can be nailed, stapled or screwed directly to wood battens, 3/4” plywood or as part of a complete roofing system depending on waterproofing and aesthetic preferences. Not recommended for roofs less then 7/12 pitch to be waterproof.
- Added cost for fire rated materials; Class A fire rating materials under the ASTM E108 tests
- Flexibility rating; 8 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most flexible
- Accessories: Top Cap, Ridge Cap, Wind Clips
- PDF Installation docs: Aloha Install Guide, Rio Install Guide, Aloha Making "Hip" Install Guide, Palmex Making "Hips" Guide, Aloha Hip Install Guide
- Rio/Domingo Installation Videos: Video 1, Video 2
- Aloha/Bora Bora Hip Installation Videos: Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, Video 4, Video 5
- Rio/Domingo Hip Installation Videos: Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, Video 4
Palmex Shingles (click on images to enlarge) Size: 38" Long x 27" Tall
Coverage: 1.2 square feet each shingle approximately
Palmex Top Cap & Ridge Cap (click on images to enlarge)
Top Cap Size: 38" Diameter Ridge Cap Size: 38" x 28"
Palmex Wind Clips (click on images to enlarge)